To grow spiritually, you have to be connected relationally! Join a group today!
Part of the Discipleship Ministry (click here to learn more about this Ministry)
· Adult Bible Study - We meet on Sundays at 10:45am and Tuesdays at 6pm to study the Lectionary, the readings
appointed for use in most protestant churches for Sunday worship. In preparation for Sunday worship and personal
devotional study, we look at the bible texts for next Sunday’s worship, discuss the good news, the historical significance
and what it means for our lives.
· Working Women's Worship (WWW) Bible Study - meets 2nd Saturday of each month at 1:00p
· SARAH CIRCLE - meets first Thursday of the month at 9:30 a.m. in the conference room at church. Ladies are asked to
bring one food item to share, (everyone is welcome with or without food) and join us for our morning bible study.
* Adult Bible Study - Sundays @ 10:45am & Tuesdays @ 6:00pm
* Sarah Circle (Women's Bible Group) - 1st Thursday of every month at 9:30am
* WWW (Working Women's Worship- Bible Study Group) - 2nd Saturday of every month at 1:00pm
Part of the Community Life Ministry (click here to learn more about this Ministry)
Ladies Breakfast – Once monthly on third Thursdays at 9:00 am, ladies of the congregation meet at various restaurants to exchange/discuss their joys and challenges from a Christian perspective.
Prayer Shawls - Once monthly on first Saturday at 9:30 am, ladies of the congregation meet in the conference room of our church and knit, crochet and loom shawls with love and prayers.
* Ladies Breakfast - 3rd Thursday of every month at 9:00am
* Men's Breakfast -TBD
* PSALM's (Prayer Shawls) - 1st Saturday of every month at 9:00am
Part of the Music Ministry (click here to learn more about this Ministry)
Weekly rehearsals from Labor Day through mid-June
CHOIR: Wednesdays 6:30 pm - 7:45 pm
BELL CHOIR: Wednesdays 7:30pm - 8:30pm
CANTOR, INSTRUMENTALIST, SOLOIST - TBD